You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re just beginning your search for a new mattress and find yourself in a sea of wonderful options. WinkBed has developed its reputation on a commitment to long-lasting quality, whilst Nectar has made a name for itself by providing outstanding value.
- Layla vs. Brooklyn Aurora Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Avocado vs. Plushbeds Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Nectar vs. Helix Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Viscose vs. Cotton Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Loom Leaf vs. Novosbed Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
It is our hope that this comparison of Nectar vs. WinkBed will assist you in making an informed decision about which mattress will provide you with the most restful night’s sleep.
Please check out our in-depth evaluations to learn more about each.
Quick Comparison: Nectar vs. WinkBed
- Reduces stress.
- Memory foam with a classic feel.
- Trial duration of 365 nights.
- Support that is well spread.
- Retains less heat.
- Suitable for larger people.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
In order to make shipping as simple as possible, Nectar ships their memory mattresses compressed into a box.
This 12-inch-tall structure is coated in a long-staple cotton and Tencel fabric combination that provides breathability and moisture wicking capabilities. A quilted-in layer of gel memory materials provides additional velvety comfort on the underside of this mattress..
- Three inches of memory materials in the top layer ease pressure while wrapping your body in a cozy embrace. Gel infusions aid in surface temperature regulation.
- Supportive and transitional layers help you feel less stuck in the second layer, which responds more quickly. Pressure relief is provided by the 2-inch soft traditional foam, which also provides some additional support to the mattress’s construction.
- The foundation The 7-inch foundation layer of regular conventional foam serves as the base layer. As a result, the bed is more long-lasting.
After being compressed, WinkBed is packed in a box.
Tencel, an environmentally friendly and moisture-wicking cloth, is used to cover the 13.5-inch framework. Adding to the bed’s luxuriant EuroTop is a 2-inch layer of gel foam tufted into the cover. The Soft, Firm, and Plus comfort categories have significantly different specs.
- The top layer is a 2-inch thick gel foam that adapts to your body and helps you move around.
- SupportCell foam, 2.5 inches thick, is the next layer.
- Coil springs in the innerspring layer are 8 inches long and are constructed of tempered steel. Airflow, bounce, and durability are all improved by the addition of this material.
- Polyfoam is used to create a sturdy foundation for the coils.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
Nectar’s Luxury Firm and WinkBed’s Luxury Firm both scored a 6.5 on our firmness scale, which ranges from 1 to 10, with 10 being the firmest. As a general rule, both types are excellent for those who sleep on their backs, stomachs, or sides frequently.
It takes a little longer for Nectar’s first two layers to adapt to your weight and shape, but the materials atop Winkbed are quicker to respond and wrap more delicately around your body. In both cases, however, the emphasis was on distributing the user’s weight uniformly and comfortably while also alleviating the strain on the joints.
In terms of spine support, Nectar’s supportive foundation provides good uniformity, while WinkBed’s innovative double coil unit support system is a big advantage for people who need extra support or have significant weight problems.
In our opinion, both medium-firm mattresses would be suitable for most sleepers because they are quite versatile and can be used by a wide range of people. WinkBed has a Soft and Firm variant if you need greater pressure alleviation or additional support.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
There is no correlation between equal levels of comfort and similar feelings. Nectar’s feeling is more of a deep hug within the mattress, whilst WinkBed’s moulds to your body for a soothing cradle.
The materials used in the Nectar’s comfort system absorb pressure and support your weight without causing you any discomfort. WinkBed’s coil unit, on the other hand, has a deep and noticeable bounce, making adjustment a breeze.
Comparing Motion Transfer
There are few better mattresses in this category than Nectar’s all-foam composition with memory comfort layers since foam is so good at dampening the movement of the sleeper’s partner.
In order to minimize bounce, WinkBed’s coils each have their own independent flexing, and the comfort layers serve to isolate some of the reverberations. This brand’s motion transfer should not be an issue, but if it is, the WinkBed’s softer materials provide additional comfort.
Comparing Edge Support
The Nectar mattress outperforms most other all-foam bed-in-a-box brands. Some compression is visible when you sit down but it is unlikely to affect your sleep or cause any substantial discomfort or discomfort at the edge.
With its edge-to-edge support system that comprises robust coil units to reinforce the edges for sitting or sleeping with no obvious compression or loss in balance, WinkBed excels highly in this category.
If you share your bed with a spouse and need a little additional area to stretch out, edge support may be crucial to you.
Nectar vs. WinkBed Compared Side-by-Side[table]
|Cover||Poly-blend quilted with memory foam||Tencel tufted to foam|
|Materials||Gel memory foam and conventional foams||Gel foam, SupportCell foam, pocketed coils, polyfoam|
|Cooling||Cover promotes airflow, gel in foam wicks heat||Breathable Tencel fabric, gel foam, airflow through coils|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Gentle cradle|
|Trial Period||365 nights||120 Nights|
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Ships to U.S., White Glove Delivery is optional||Ships within the continental United States|
|Made in the USA||No||Yes|
|Size||Nectar Price (w/o discount)||WinkBed Price (w/o discount)|
Shipping and Returns for WinkBeds & Nectar
All of WinkBeds’ mattresses are made by hand right here in the United States. The company offers free shipping on all of its sleep items, as well as $149 for white glove delivery. There are two options after 30 days: free return and full refund or $49 mattress swap with an additional 60-night trial period for your new mattress.
For more information, please visit: How to Get Your Money Back From WinkBeds
As an added benefit to purchasing a WinkBeds product, consumers are covered by a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing flaws. As an alternative to the “Any Reason” replacement guarantee, you can get a 50% discount on a new mattress after the trial time is up.
For an extra $149, Nectar offers white glove delivery throughout the contiguous United States. A whole year, or 365 nights, is one of the longest trial periods we’ve seen in the internet mattress industry, along with free returns and a complete refund if you return the mattress within 30 days.
During the first 10 years of ownership, you are entitled to a free replacement mattress and free replacements or repairs after 10 years. A covered defect in your original mattress must have emerged before you can submit a warranty claim. They both have some of the best warranties in the internet mattress market.
Should I Buy Nectar or WinkBed?
However, while both Nectar and WinkBed are top-notch choices for the markets they serve, which one you prefer will depend on your personal tastes.
We Would Recommend Buying Nectar if You are Looking for:
- A memory bed feel. A conventional memory foam mattress with a contouring effect is what you’ll get with this mattress. The material’s formulation has been updated to guarantee that you are supported and may easily shift positions.
- Motion isolation. Memory materials are the best in the industry in preventing motion transmission from one side of a mattress to the other, making this mattress excellent for light sleepers who are frequently disturbed by a restless sleeping companion.
- A fantastic value. For the price, Nectar provides an incredible number of high-quality materials. Even those on a tighter budget should be able to use it. Stores may charge thousands of dollars more for the same features as what this company is providing for sale online.
We Would Recommend Buying WinkBed if You are Looking for:
- Bounce. The supporting coil system provides a lot of bounce for those who switch positions frequently or for couples that engage in a lot of sex. Traditional innersprings, on the other hand, are less effective at isolating motion than pocketed coils.
- Enhanced edge-to-edge support. The edge-to-to-edge coils in this mattress provide excellent edge support, especially for couples or persons who are heavier and want more robust support systems. In addition, a Plus model is available for those who weigh more beyond 300 pounds.
- Temperature control. When it comes to improving ventilation in a mattress, nothing beats coil units. Gel and Tencel cover in the top comfort layer should assist prevent heat buildup close to your body.
It’s impossible to compare these brands in terms of construction, and each has a distinct set of attributes that will appeal to a wide variety of people.
Are you looking for a product that will make you forget about your stress points and hug you in a contoured embrace at a fantastic value? Are you a light sleeper in need of the best possible motion isolation? If so, Nectar might be the right mattress for you.
Has a sophisticated pocketed coil system and comfort layers that should keep you cool, correct your spine, and make you feel as if you are falling to sleep on top of a cloud been a must for you? Is the medium firmness level adequate for you? If that’s the case, WinkBed might be a better option for you.
Even after you’ve made up your mind, you can always check back to our more in-depth evaluations for more information on these two companies.