The online-only mattress firms Novosbed and Leesa have been quite successful. Despite the fact that both products are constructed differently, both have been successful in driving sales by emphasizing the benefits that customers receive when they purchase their products online.
- Layla vs. Novosbed Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 12/2023
- Avocado vs. Loom Leaf Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 12/2023
- Tempurpedic vs. Sleep Number Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 12/2023
- Electric Blanket vs. Space Heater Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 12/2023
- Zenhaven vs. Loom And Leaf Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 12/2023
More and more people are wondering how the two mattresses compare and which one is superior as both companies expand. Both of these mattresses appeal to me, however I believe that some individuals will prefer one over the other due to personal tastes.
If folks have narrowed their choice down to Novosbed vs. Leesa, this article will go through the significant similarities and differences to help them make a more informed decision.
Novosbed Mattress vs Leesa Synopsis
Here’s a quick rundown of the key differences between these two mattresses for those of you who are in a hurry.
- Feel — The Novosbed has a dense memory foam sensation, whilst the Leesa has a neutral foam feel.
- Price — Leesa is around $100 to $150 less expensive than Novosbed (after discounts).
- Firmness Options — Novosbed comes in a variety of firmness levels. Only one firmness level is available for the Leesa mattress (medium).
- Cover — Novosbed has a machine-washable cover, which may seem insignificant (the Leesa mattress does not).
Those are the main differences between the two beds, but there’s a lot more to each of them that you should be aware of. Learn more by reading on.
- Both are exclusively available on the internet.
- Both sleep trials and customer service are excellent.
- Both are quite beneficial.
- Both mattresses are made of foam.
- Leesa’s comfort layer is a mix of latex-like Avena foam and memory foam, whereas Novosbed’s is pure memory foam.
- Leesa is more responsive than Novosbed, which has a more bouncy feel.
- Materials from Novosbed may be more long-lasting.
- There is only one firmness available in Leesa. A perfect firmness guarantee is also included in Novosbed’s three options.
- Novosbed is about $150-$200 more expensive than the other two.
Avena foam (a latex-like foam) makes up the first 2 inches of the Leesa mattress, followed by 2 inches of 3 lb. density memory foam and 6 inches of 1.8 lb. density polyfoam.
The Novosbed is made up of two inches of memory foam with a density of 5 pounds (in medium firmness), two further inches of memory foam with a density of 5 pounds, and seven inches of polyfoam with a density of 1.8 pounds.
The Novosbed uses memory foam, but the Avena foam is more springy and responsive. Whether or not this is a good thing is a matter of personal choice.
As far as sinking into the mattress was concerned, I didn’t think the mattresses differed much in that regard. The Leesa, on the other hand, is noticeably more responsive and bouncy than the Novosbed in terms of support and comfort. If someone were to walk around, the Novosbed would take longer to respond to their movement, as is true with most memory foam mattresses.
It’s hard to say which one is superior. That’s a matter of personal preference, I suppose. My advice is to make sure you’re aware of how individuals feel about the actual memory foam feel before making a decision between these two mattresses.
In my opinion, Leesa’s one firmness option will work well for a significant number of sleepers. As far as I can tell, they did a terrific job of catering to a wide range of people’s needs.
Among Novosbed’s alternatives are three. However, the firmness guarantee is what really sets it apart. For those who find their mattress too hard or too soft upon delivery, the company will send them a Comfort Plus layer. I think this is a fantastic idea, and it should alleviate any worries about not being able to test out the mattress before purchasing it.
Customer Service / Trial / Return Policy
The sleep trial and return policy of the two firms differ slightly, but other than that, I would not factor in the variances while making a purchase choice. In terms of customer service, these two organizations are among the best.
Both businesses use the same density foam for the foundation. However, the most notable distinction can be found in the intermediate layer. When it comes to memory foam mattresses, Leesa and Novosbed both employ 3lb and 5lb densities, respectively. The longer I use the Novosbed, the more durable I expect it to be because of its higher density.
In order to keep their users from “sleeping hot,” both of these mattresses employ a similar technique. I found no significant difference in the mattresses, therefore I would say they are roughly equal in this aspect.
Leesa’s Queen retails for $1199.00, however customers can often save $75 by purchasing it from Leesa directly. The Novosbed Queen costs for $999.00, however it is frequently discounted by $100. Leesa sells for less than Novosbed, so buyers must evaluate if the variations in structure, feel, and quality are worth the extra expense.
Which Mattress Is Right for You?
Choose Novosbed mattress if you like:
- Classic memory foam feel – The Novosbed mattress’s high-quality memory foam provides deep compression support, pressure alleviation, and body shaping. Unlike memory foam, it doesn’t cause you to feel like you’re being crammed into a mattress.
- A mattress with different firmness options – The Novosbed mattress is available in three firmness levels and a complementary Comfort Plus top layer that enhances the overall comfort of the mattress.. Adding a second layer allows you to fine-tune the firmness of your mattress.
- Sharing your bed – The Novosbed’s all-foam construction greatly reduces the amount of motion that it transmits. It’s also a great choice for couples because it doesn’t sink too much. To avoid the feeling of falling into a hole when sharing a bed, the Novosbed may be the best option for you if that is the case for you and your partner. You won’t have to worry about waking up your partner if you need to adjust your sleeping position or get out of bed at any time of the night.
Choose Leesa Original mattress if you like:
- Memory foam feel – With its original cover and memory foam layers, Leesa provides a soft feel that is typical of this type of mattress.
- Sleeping cool – Makes this mattress more breathable and eliminates the sense of stickiness commonly associated with memory foam mattresses thanks to its thin cover and use of specific cooling technologies in its production.