Casper Sleep was founded in 2014, but officially launched in 2015 with a motto of inventing an industry that revolved around sleep. Can you believe that? No, right, it is not possible to even dream of such a thing, but they made it achievable. Today, they are worth $1 million and they have accomplished what they promised within a very short span of time. With advanced technology being used into mattresses and pillows (especially designed for snoring), they made it feasible. This prompted us to write a post about Casper Pillow Review that wholeheartedly will discuss one of the most popular pillows.
A Casper Pillow Review
As promised here is the review of one their most admired pillows:
The Casper Pillow (Standard)
For people who want extra comfort while sleeping this is the best product around. This product gives you the ultimate comfort and not to mention good support to the neck and spine. Using this pillow on a regular basis will make sure that the much needed deep sleep at night.
- Very easy to wash and requires minimum maintenance. You can wash this in your washing machine and then tumble dry it
- The material used for the pillow is very comfortable as a user you will not experience any allergic reactions to your skin
- The blown cluster fibers will make sure that you stay cool while you are sleeping
- The product is assembled and Designed in USA
- The Dual-layered design makes this pillow highly suitable for everybody
- The pillow is very supportive and soft
- It is 100% cotton
- Some customers have complained that the pillow is not up to the mark at all and does not provide the comfort it claims
Maybe you like the SleepBetter Iso-Cool Memory Foam Pillows
Some Salient Features Of Casper Pillows
In case, you are wondering what is the fuss about then you must read through this section. This part will assist you in understanding Casper better for sure:
- Support – You feel it sinks but it supports your head, shoulders and upper body really well. Okay, honestly most of their pillows have average support but that is more than enough.
- Construction – Like the pillow discussed above, most of their pillows have dual construction that has fibers with low friction. There is a gusset that maintains the balance while you sleep.
- Cover – Their pillows have a percale weave 100% cotton cover that makes them breathable and cool. This makes the pillow comfortable and a fit that you may love to sleep in.
- Maintenance – There is no need to explain that you can take out this cover and wash it in a washing machine. Doing this once in a while will keep it clean and fluffed up.
- Durable – These pillows are very durable and you will not have to think twice before buying them for sure. Casper not only promises quality, but also hardwearing products that last you long.
- Use – Yes, you can use Casper pillows every day and expect the same support. There are no qualms about the fact that this is a good investment and you must not refrain from it.
You need: Trtl Travel Pillow Review
Who Would Find It Convenient?
To be honest, you will not find too many pillows with this comfort and Casper certainly rules this industry. Elo Pillow have found out who would these pillows serve the best in this segment. Read it with care:
- Affordable pricing – Yes, that is correct, in spite of so many features and the use of advanced technology, Casper prices their pillows very moderately. You can compare it with other providers and decide for yourself.
- Lofted pillow – A few people prefer lofted pillows and investing in a Casper ensures them of one. This is because they may not like flat pillows and may need to keep their head and shoulder raised while sleeping.
- All sleepers – The best part about Casper pillows is that sleepers with varied habits can sleep on it. Like you could be a tummy sleeper, side sleeper or a back sleeper, you will feel snug sleeping in it.
- Non-allergic – That is true, Casper makes sure that its pillows remain hypoallergenic. This means they will not cause you rashes or allergies in particular. So, people suffering from skin diseases can find it assuring.
To be honest, this entire post about Casper Pillow Review was an attempt to make your easy. You may have considered buying it, but were not sure of doing so. Hope, this review will help you take that call. All you need to know is that Casper is a reliable brand and you will not be making an error trusting them. You can discover the Beyond Down Gel Fiber Side Sleeper Pillow
Wait a minute, Have you ever heard about the best sleepy head pillow ??