A memory foam or a hybrid mattress may be the better option for you. To further understand the similarities and differences between DreamCloud Premier and Novosbed, we’ll run through a side-by-by-side comparison of the two products.
One is a luxury hybrid, while the other is a memory foam-only mattress from two of the original internet mattress businesses, DreamCloud Premier and Novosbed. What’s the best option for you? Continue reading, or peruse the reviews for a more in-depth look.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
DreamCloud Premier Construction
You can choose to have this mattress delivered in a bag or with white-glove service. Two layers of velvety memory foam fill the 2-inch quilted euro top cover, which is crafted from a luxurious cashmere blend.
In addition to the two foam layers that make up the euro cover, the bed has a total of five layers.
- The comfort layer is completed with 2.5 inches of foam beneath the EuroTop. Additionally, it serves as an intermediate layer between your body’s delicate pressure points and the firm support layer.
- One inch of normal conventional foam serves as both the support layer and the foundation foam layer. In order to prevent the coils from sinking too far into the mattress, the foundation provides additional resistance.
- An 8.5-inch-thick coil unit sits at the bottom of the bed. In order to provide the best edge support, this layer incorporates both inner and perimeter coils, hence increasing the mattress’ useful surface area. Make sure you’re well-supported with the help of the coils!
In a box, the Novosbed has an 11-inch memory foam mattress. The cover is made of elastic Tencel fabric that can be removed and washed in a machine. Interlock BlueTM Core, a material that protects the bed’s inside and has some stretch, is found beneath the zip-off cover.
There are three firmness levels available for this product: Soft, Medium, and Firm. Additionally, if after purchasing your mattress you feel it to be too soft or firm, you can add an additional Comfort+ layer from the company. During this comparison, we’ll be focusing on the Medium bed, which is a good fit for the majority of people.
- Two inches of firm foam on top relieves pressure points and allows air to circulate, keeping the mattress cool to the touch.
- Another 2 inches of transition high-density foam follow, which acts as a balancing layer between the softer top and the firmer base.
- The mattress’s final layer, a 7-inch Premium Support Foam, provides the bulk of the mattress’s support, allowing sleepers to maintain proper posture throughout the night.
Keep in mind that the other levels of firmness may differ slightly.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
From 1 to 10, we assign a hardness rating to our mattresses, with 10 being the firmest and 1 being the softest. DreamCloud Premier is a 5.5 and Novosbed a 6 in our middle range of mattresses. However, we have found that the majority of sleeping positions, weights, and body types can be accommodated by our product.
For side sleepers, DreamCloud Premier offers a velvety quilted top and quick reaction to the zoned spring technology, which is softer at the shoulders and hips. If you’re a heavier sleeper, you’ll likely sink into the top layers of comfort and fill in the gaps that can cause aches and pains. Hip sinkage can occur when people sleep on their stomachs for long periods of time and are heavier than average. This can lead to a misalignment of the spine.
Novosbed is supposed to conform to your shape and provide you with a typical memory-foam experience. It takes a few seconds for the mattress to recover to its previous shape after being pushed down, which is ideal for easing pressure spots. For heavier people, the Firm model might be a better option.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
You should sink into the upper comfort layers of DreamCloud Premier, but the springs should give the bed a little bounce. As your body gets into contact with the springs, shifting positions (especially for combo sleepers) should not be too difficult.
As a result of the contouring properties of the memory foam, Novosbed is expected to sink more than its competition; it is also expected that there is virtually no bounce. Getting around shouldn’t be an issue for the vast majority of people. If anything, the Firm should be more resistant to compromise than the Soft iteration.)
Comparing Motion Transfer
Light sleepers and those who share a bed with children, partners or pets may find it beneficial to reduce motion transfer. Mattresses with memory foam tend to perform well in this category, and these beds are no exception.
Because of its luxurious memory foam layers and pocketed coils, the DreamCloud Premier is a great hybrid mattress. However, it does have a touch of bounce. With its absorbent foam, Novosbed is the perfect option if motion transfer is an issue for you.
Comparing Edge Support
Sleepers, especially couples on smaller beds, like to sleep near to the end of the mattress in order to maximize surface area. Both of these products are better than average when compared to other bed-in-a-box brands. Because of the innerspring technology and reinforced perimeter, DreamCloud Premier exceeds the competition.
DreamCloud Premier vs. Novosbed Compared Side-by-Side[table]
|Cover||CASHMEX Cashmere Blend Quilted EuroTop||Polyester blend with Tencel|
|Materials||Memory foam, gel foam, polyfoam, springs||High-Density Airflow Memory Foam, Premium Support Foam|
|Cooling||Gel-infused foam||Breathable Airflow foam|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Gentle Cradling|
|Trial Period||365 nights||120 nights|
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Ships to continental U.S. free, fee for Alaska and Hawaii; White Glove Delivery optional||Delivers to US and Canada; White Glove Delivery available in select locations|
|Made in the USA||No||Yes|
|Size||DreamCloud Premier Price (w/o discount)||Novosbed Price (w/o discount)|
Should I Buy DreamCloud Premier or Novosbed?
Which one, the luxurious hybrid, is best for you? A memory bed that you can personalize?
We Would Recommend Buying DreamCloud Premier if You are Looking for:
- A more familiar innerspring experience. In addition to memory foam and latex layers, this mattress incorporates an innerspring structure. A little springiness, yet with the pressure-relieving properties of memory foam, is what spring mattresses are known for.
- A risk-free buy. This company eliminates buyer’s regret by offering a 365-night trial and a lifetime warranty.
- Luxurious features at an affordable price. This mattress has an upscale feel thanks to its 14-inch thickness and quilted Euro cover, as well as its high-quality coil and foam construction. You can save thousands of dollars by using an online sales approach.
We Would Recommend Buying Novosbed if You are Looking for:
- Firmness options. In the case of those who have unique needs and desires, the ability to tailor their mattress selection is a welcome perk. The stiffness of the mattress can be be adjusted with the included Comfort+ kit, which is an optional (firm or soft) layer that can be requested.
- A true memory feel. Memory foam is the only material used in the construction of this mattress, therefore it should be able to meet the needs of memory foam devotees.
- A removable cover. A machine-washable cover keeps your purchase fresh and easy to clean, and the Interlock BlueTM Core provides further protection for the memory foam.
Despite the fact that these two mattresses have vastly different sensations and construction methods, both should be suitable for a wide spectrum of people, it all comes down to preference.
Make sure to check out our in-depth product reviews above if you’re still not sure. Alternatively, you may take a look at our list of the best beds.
Does It Sleep Hot?
Multiple air conditioning systems are built into the DreamCloud mattress to keep the sleeper cool.
The combination of the softest Cashmere and the coolest heat-treated cotton pad keeps you cozy and cool all day long. DreamCloud vs. Novosbed: Which is better?
In the end, our research found that the DreamCloud is one of the coolest hybrid mattresses currently on the market.
Does It Have Any Smell?
There is no off gassing or limited off gassing with DreamCloud foams, which have been certified by Centipur-US.
If there is a light opening odor of new foam, it will quickly vanish because this is normally only caused by the new foams being vacuum-packed and not by other chemicals.
If the DreamCloud is opened up and breathing, any stench will quickly evaporate.
Does It Require A Box Spring?
In order to use the DreamCloud mattress, you would need a box spring. You can also use any flat surface, such as a platform. The adjustable bed frame must accommodate a 15-inch mattress in order to use this base.
If you prefer, you can place the DreamCloud directly on the floor. Don’t forget to check that there is no water or dampness nearby.
What’s The Best Way To Care For Your DreamCloud?
Although you don’t have to turn the DreamCloud, it is recommended that you do so at least once or twice a year to keep it from sagging excessively.
Using cool water and a mild dish detergent is the best way to remove grime and stains on a regular basis. Use circular motions instead of rubbing when washing your hair.
How Durable Is The DreamCloud Mattress?
The DreamCloud, a 15-inch-long soft mattress, is extremely durable.
Because of the DreamCloud’s everlong promise, you may expect it to endure indefinitely.
In the long run, the DreamCloud mattress is a great investment because it can be washed or reconditioned for free.
DreamCloud is made in the United States of America from the finest imported components.
Last but not least, it meets with industry standards and includes all of the leading certifications.
What is DreamCloud’s Warranty?
The DreamCloud’s everlasting warranty suggests that it will last a lifetime.
In the eyes of the industry, this one-of-a-kind guarantee is the very finest.
DreamCloud’s structure, materials, and durability are guaranteed for eternity.
Given the company’s dedication to the DreamCloud, it’s safe to say they’re confident that customers will find it to be the only mattress they ever need.
First 10 years: DreamCloud will replace any broken components in the first 10 years you own the mattress.
Your DreamCloud will be repaired and re-covered for free once per year after that.
If a manufacturing flaw or a material failure is discovered, all transportation costs will be waived.
Is the DreamCloud Appropriate For You?
When considering the DreamCloud, it’s time to consider who it would be a suitable match for.
– Back and tummy sleepers – Pressure-relieving foam and supportive wrapped coils produce a sleeping experience that will delight back and stomach sleepers.
– Desire a lavish feel at a value price – Using cashmere and memory foam, the DreamCloud mattress has a luxurious experience at a price that can’t be snubbed.
– Couples – This mattress is ideal for couples with differing sleep preferences because of its ability to isolate and control movement.