Is it better to use all-foam or a hybrid? How about a smothering embrace or a calming embrace? Everything I’ve just read has me scratching my head.
To help you decide which mattress is right for you, we’ve compared Zenhaven vs. WinkBed and outlined the benefits of each. It is the goal of Saatva’s Zenhaven to offer high-quality goods at reasonable costs. Mattress manufacturer WinkBed thinks that excellent sleep is the key to a healthy lifestyle, and they have built a mattress that will help you achieve that.
For a more in-depth look at each bed, check out our in-depth evaluations after reading this comparison:
Quick Comparison: Zenhaven and WinkBed
- Retains less heat.
- Mattresses that are hypoallergenic.
- Support that is well spread.
- Retains less heat.
- Ideal for those who are larger in stature.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
If you’re looking for a mattress that doesn’t need to be compressed before shipping, this is the one for you.
Wool is quilted into the cover of this 10-inch mattress, which has a cotton cover. Gentle Firm and Luxury Plush are the two sides of this item. If the Gentle Firm setting is utilized, we’ll describe the construction as if it were.
- A 1.5-inch layer of Natural Latex Gentle Firm Comfort sits on top. There are five different pressure-relieving and support zones on this.
- Firm Base Layer: 3 inches of Natural Latex Firm. Latex made from Talalay latex is meant to provide a firm bounce and stability.
- Lastly, there is a Natural Latex Plush Base Layer that is three inches in thickness. Luxury Plush should provide a softer sensation and little pressure reduction when the bed is turned to this level.
- A 1.5-inch Natural Latex Luxury Plush Comfort Layer is used as the final layer of this bed to provide the ultimate in plush comfort.
The coil and foam hybrid is compressed and shipped in a box.
The Tencel cover is designed to keep you cool while you sleep.
Softer, Luxury Firm, Firmer, and Plus variants are all offered in this mattress. The Luxury Firm mattress is 13.5 inches tall, however the firmness options vary slightly. We’ll focus on the Luxury Firm’s construction, which should be the most accommodating.
- There are two inches of Hypersoft gel foam in the initial layer to keep the mattress from overheating.
- Pressure is relieved further by the 2.5-inch layer of SupportCell foam in the second tier
- An 8-inch pocketed coil system makes up the innerspring layer. They have five zones of comfort, which should help alleviate pressure points in your hips and shoulders….
- Polyfoam in the base layer is designed to absorb movement from the coils and offer a solid foundation for the rest of the mattress.
The Plus model’s construction is slightly different to provide a more durable product.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
We use a scale of 1-10 to assess how each item should feel to the majority of customers. Beds rated 1 and 10 in this system should feel extremely soft and firm, respectively.
This side of Zenhaven has received a rating of seven out of ten. With a 4.5 out of 5, Luxury Plush should have a medium to medium-soft texture. In general, stomach and side sleepers should select for a firmer level of comfort, since this prevents the spine from becoming misaligned due to excessive sinkage in the hips.
The WinkBed mattress is rated at 6.5 on the firmness scale, which most purchasers will find to be medium-firm. There is a Milder option for side sleepers or those who prefer a softer level of comfort. At 7.5, the Firmer variant is the most popular one, while the Plus option is listed at 8.
Combo sleepers should be able to get about their beds without difficulty because both beds should be made of materials that respond fast. Even though WinkBed’s Plus mattress has a larger maximum weight limit, it’s still a good option for anyone who are concerned about weight.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
If you’re looking for a deep hug, Zenhaven’s soft side should be able to supply that, whereas Gentle Firm is more of a cradle. Because the cover is filled with wool and has a slight bounce, you won’t feel “stuck” or overheated.
Keeping the sleeper on top of the materials should be WinkBed’s primary goal. The upper tiers of this product should have modest bounce, with moderate bounce pushing back from the bed’s depths..
Comparing Motion Transfer
Zenhaven may allow for more motion transfer memory foam because of its bouncy latex and moderate bounce, but it still performs well overall. WinkBed’s substantial foam materials above and below the coils should help decrease motion transfer despite the system’s coils. When compared to the traditional innerspring design. For those who have a restless companion, Zenhaven may have an edge over WinkBed because to its all-foam construction.
Comparing Edge Support
When compared to other bed-in-a-box goods, both beds should have enough edge support. However, the all-foam Zenhaven may have deeper compression. With its edge-to-to-edge coil construction, the WinkBed should provide more solid support with less compression if greater edge support is an important need.
Zenhaven vs. WinkBed Compared Side-by-Side[table]
|Cover||New Zealand wool and cotton||Tencel fabric|
|Materials||Talalay latex||Coils and foam|
|Cooling||Pinholes in latex, wool||Tencel fabric, cooling gels, pocketed coils|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Gentle Cradling|
|Bounce||Moderate||Minimal in upper levels, Moderate deeper bounce|
|Trial Period||180 nights||120 nights|
OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Class 1
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Free White Glove delivery service available to the continental United States and parts of Canada||Free in the contiguous United States|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Yes|
|Size||Zenhaven Price (w/o discount)||WinkBed Price (w/o discount)|
WinkBeds mattress vs Avocado mattress vs Zenhaven Technical Analysis
You can clearly see which mattress is best in terms of value for money by looking at our comprehensive WinkBeds, Avocado, and Zenhaven comparison chart. According to the materials utilized and the general quality of the mattress, WinkBeds’ cost is very reasonable. WinkBeds takes the prize for the finest edge support. WinkBeds is eligible for the Best Durability award. WinkBeds is the most responsive mattress on the market today. WinkBeds outperforms Avocado and Zenhaven in terms of overall technological specifications, with higher scores for some of its most significant features.
Saatva appears to have a better overall shipping and trial policy than Avocado and Zenhaven. This study compared the support and pain-relieving properties of three different mattresses: the WinkBeds, the Avocado, and the Zenhaven. To sum things up, it is very evident that WinkBeds comes out on top in this comparison of WinkBeds, Avocado, and Zenhaven mattresses!
Saatva is a better option for you than WinkBeds, despite the fact that it looks like the greatest mattress in this comparison of WinkBeds, Avocado, and Zenhaven. Based on the most important features and data, Saatva is a considerably better mattress than your other options. The Saatva mattress is the best in the industry, according to this comprehensive review!
Should I Buy Zenhaven or WinkBed?
It’s time to go! Is there a mattress that you’ve always wanted to sleep on? The following recommendations will help you determine which product is most suited to your personal sleeping habits.
We Would Recommend Buying Zenhaven if You are Looking for:
- Two beds for the price of one. If you’re looking for a different level of comfort, try the Gentle Firm or the Luxury Plush sides first.
- Zoned comfort. It’s important to provide softer support for your feet and head but firmer support for your upper body, like your torso and shoulders.
- A deep hug. Temperature-regulating wool covers and a good level of bounce keep this mattress from overheating or making it hard to get out of bed.
We Would Recommend Buying WinkBed if You are Looking for:
- Multiple comfort options. In order to meet the needs of every customer, there are a variety of soft, luxury firm, firmer, and plush mattresses to choose from.
- Zoned comfort. When sleeping on one’s side, the hips and shoulders tend to sink deeper into the mattress than the head and feet. This mattress addresses this issue by providing softer support for the hips and shoulders.
- A gentle cradle. With minimal sinkage and cooling technology, a cool and breezy night’s rest can be achieved.
Zoned support and various levels of comfort are standard on both beds. People looking for a deep hug and a simple double-sided product might consider Zenhaven. Shoppers who like a softer cradle and a hybrid sensation will find WinkBed appealing.
To get a better understanding of the inner workings of each model, peruse our in-depth reviews. We also have a list of the best models and brands to choose from.