Is there a hybrid out there that meets your high expectations? Will it be the DreamCloud Premier or the Sparrow?
As a result, Sparrow is able to offer a lifetime of comfort guarantee on all of their goods! Additionally, DreamCloud’s customer care team has more than 100 years of combined experience in the mattress industry to assist you locate the mattress of your dreams.
The DreamCloud Premier and Sparrow will be compared in terms of their build and features. It is our job to determine which sleepers and preferences each mattress is most suited to cater to.
Read our in-depth evaluation of both items to have a better understanding of them:
Quick Comparison: Sparrow and DreamCloud Premier
- Enhancements in cooling capacity.
- A full-body hug is a life-changing experience.
- Foam and coils of the highest caliber are used here.
- Luxury at a reasonable price.
- Retaining walls.
- Pressure-relieving technology of the highest caliber.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
Sparrow Signature Hybrid Construction
This product is a combination of foam and coil that is compressed, packaged, and supplied to your door.
The cover uses Thermic Phase Change Cooling technology and Gel-Infused Memory elements quilted into it to assist adjust your body’s temperature all year long.. This mattress has a total height of 12 inches.
- A 3-inch thick EnergexTM Temperature Responsive Foam covers the top layer. With memory foam’s pressure alleviation and latex’s responsiveness and durability, this cutting-edge material fully supports your body.
- A 1-inch SmartFlow Support Foam is sandwiched between the first and second layers of the mattress. There should be a transition between this layer and the support coils below it.
- 6-inch Quantum Edge Pocketed Support Coils make up the innerspring layer. The Quantum Edge system is designed to offer support for the full sleep surface, including the edges.
- An additional layer of foam is placed behind the coils to provide further support.
DreamCloud Premier Construction
Optional professional delivery is available for those who don’t want to deal with the hassle of rolling the hybrid up and mailing it. Luxury cashmere and two layers of luxurious memory foam fill the two-inch-thick quilted euro cover.
Including the two foam layers in the cover, the bed is 14 inches tall and has five layers total.
- An additional 2.5-inch thick layer of plush traditional foam aids to alleviate pain from sensitive pressure points beneath the EuroTop.
- There is a typical 1-inch thick layer of traditional foam that serves as the mattress base, ensuring that you don’t feel the coils underneath or sink too far into the bed as you sleep.
- The bed’s innerspring layer is 8.5 inches thick and is located at the bottom of the mattress. This mattress has both inner and outer coils, both of which contribute to airflow, support, and motion isolation. Because the perimeter coils are designed to provide a stable edge support system for your mattress, you can rest assured that you will be supported no matter where you rest your head.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
On our firmness scale, Sparrow’s Medium choice is rated 5.5 out of 10, with 1 being feather Soft and 10 being as firm as a rock. The DreamCloud Premier mattress is rated at 5.5 out of 10. From back to stomach and side sleepers, each of these options are viable.
Sparrow Plush is a great option for those who like a more supple amount of support. They also have a firm model, which has a rating of 8.5 out of 10.
Even though the DreamCloud Premier has a faster response time, deeper materials respond faster than those on top. Although memory foam may be a challenge for those with mobility issues, this should help both products appeal to a wide range of sleepers.
The DreamCloud Premier’s EuroTop should feel velvety and opulent to the touch, whilst Alexander’s cover should be cool to the touch.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
When it comes to mattresses, the DreamCloud Premier and the Sparrow are two of the most popular options. If you’re looking for a mattress that feels like you’re sleeping “in” it, go no further than a memory foam mattress. Floating on top of the velvety, luxurious cover is a better feeling.
In order to avoid customers from getting “stuck” when they sink into the comfort fabrics, both of these things should have a moderate bounce.
Comparing Motion Transfer
Hybrid beds tend to be more expensive than innersprings, but less expensive than latex and other similar materials. In the process of purchasing a new mattress, many people overlook the importance of motion transmission. If you have a partner who is very prone to motion, the Sparrow may be the ideal option for you, as it has a somewhat better motion control than the Premier, but both mattresses should work well for most people.
Comparing Edge Support
Because of the coils, both of these alternatives should provide above-average edge support. Because of this, couples or those that enjoy stretching out on their beds will have more room to spread out. Edge-to-edge coils on both beds should help alleviate this problem.
Sparrow vs. DreamCloud Premier Compared Side-by-Side
|Cover||Thermic Phase Change fabric and Gel-Infused Memory materials||CASHEX cashmere blend|
|Materials||Energex™ Temperature Responsive Foam, SmartFlow Support Foam, Quantum Edge Pocketed Support Coils||poly foams, gel memory foams, standard support foams and individually wrapped coils.|
|Cooling||Thermic Phase Change fabric, Gel-Infused Memory Foam, coils for airflow||Cooling gel, breathable cover, pocketed coils|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Deeper Hug|
|Trial Period||365 nights||365 nights|
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Ships to the United States and Canada, shipping is free in the contiguous states, White Glove service can be arranged||Shipping is free in the contiguous United States, a fee is required for orders shipping to Hawaii and Alaska, White Glove service is optional|
|Made in the USA||Yes||Designed in the USA, sourced from China|
|Size||Sparrow Price (w/o discount)||DreamCloud Premier Price (w/o discount)|
|Split Cali King (1 side only)||$1,149||N/A|
Should I Buy the Sparrow Signature Hybrid or the DreamCloud Premier?
What’s the best solution for you?
For back, stomach, and side sleepers, both beds should have a bounce and an uniform Medium feel.
Your personal preferences are likely to be the most important factor in determining the difference. What are the main differences between the two? Let’s take a closer look.
We Would Recommend Buying Sparrow if You are Looking for:
- Exceptional edge support. The Quantum Edge coil system is designed to give the mattress a level of support throughout the entire surface that is both consistent and solid.
- A cool sleep experience. Multiple cooling technologies and specifically developed materials are employed in this product to ensure that it does not overheat.
- Want Firmness options. Plush, Medium, and Luxury Firm alternatives are available from Sparrow to meet the needs of any sleeper, regardless of their preference.
We Would Recommend Buying DreamCloud Premier if You are Looking for:
- A cozier cradle. If you prefer a mattress that is both soft and supportive, this could be a good option for you.
- Incredible Value. If you’re looking for a great deal on a bed, go no further than this company.
- A luxurious cover. For those who like a more luxurious night’s sleep, the Eurotop with a cashmere-blend cover is a good option.
For every sleeping position, both brands are excellent choices. For a good night’s sleep, they both offer universal comfort and easy positioning.
Personal tastes may play a role in your decision-making process. To learn more about each of these fantastic goods, we encourage you to read our in-depth review.