If you’ve been looking for a new mattress online, you’re more than likely to have come across an ad for Nectar Mattress. A clever commercial isn’t the only thing this mattress has to offer. Customers are raving about its wonderful memory foam bed. When you consider how much cheaper Nectar is than some of its rivals, it’s no surprise why.
- Saatva vs. Helix Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Layla vs. Helix Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Casper vs. Brooklyn Aurora Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Douglas vs. Endy Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
- Ecocloud vs. Ecosleep Mattress Comparison: Which Is Best? Update 09/2023
However, can affordability outweigh luxury? The problem we faced when comparing the Nectar and Zenhaven mattresses is explored in this review.
The Zenhaven mattress from the Saatva Company is one of their most distinctive offerings. Latex mattresses are made from a variety of natural and organic materials, allowing sleepers to choose between a Luxury Plush or Gentle Firm feel. It’s never been so simple to change the firmness of a mattress; all you have to do is grab your sleeping companion and flip it over.
Which of these products, if either of them, is best for you? Find out for yourself by reading on! Please click on the links below if you’d like more information about these products.
Quick Comparison: Nectar and Zenhaven
- It’s a stress reliever.
- Memory foam with a classic feel.
- There is a free trial period of 365 nights.
- Reduces the amount of heat that is retained.
- There are two levels of stiffness.
- The bed is hypoallergenic.
Comparing Construction (Materials & Quality)
This product is rolled, compacted, and put into a bag for easy delivery to your home. Those who adore foam will be pleased to learn that this mattress’s interior composition is all foam.
A poly-blend mattress cover protects this bed. This mattress has a surface degree of contouring that should only be the beginning of your pressure reduction thanks to the use of quilted memory materials and gel. Cooling characteristics are also provided by the material, which should be welcomed by most hot sleepers.
- It has 12 inches of foam under the cover.
- A 3-inch memory foam layer covers the whole top of the mattress. Surface heat may be removed from the body thanks to the gel in this material. This fabric should be able to cradle your body in a way that alleviates stress.
- The core is made of a supple type of traditional foam. It has a height of 2 millimeters and should be sturdy enough to stand on its own. Transitional layer: Allows heavy elements of your structure to descend into thicker base beneath it.
- Durability and appropriate alignment should be ensured by a 7-inch layer of regular conventional foam at the bottom of the structure.
A white glove delivery service is included with this product’s delivery and free in-home installation, unlike many other bed-in-a-box companies.
There is a 1-inch layer of pure New Zealand organic wool quilted into the outside cover. This encircles the bed’s inner latex layer, which is 10 inches thick.
- In the first layer, a 1.5-inch Talalay latex layer, there is a proprietary 5 Zone Comfort Layer, which means there are various regions built with different firmnesses and densities that collaborate to affect comfort and spinal alignment.
- The next layer is a 3-inch Talalay latex foam, which provides further support.
- An further 3 inches of Talalay latex, which should be firmer than the first two layers. It provides immediate support to those who may need it, while in Luxury Plush it serves more as a foundation.
- Mattresses with the Gentle Firm option have a 1.5-inch Talalay latex foam comfort layer at the bottom of the mattress. In comparison to the Plush setting’s top layer, this layer is expected to be significantly firmer. The 5-Zone Comfort Layer is also included.
Comparing Firmness (Support & Feel)
These mattresses were graded on a scale of 1 to 10, with a 10 rating being as firm as a rock. It has a rating of 6.5, which places it in the medium-firm category.
4.5 stars for Zenhaven in its Luxury Plush setting, while a 7 is awarded to Gentle Firm. Despite this, the rest of the review will adhere to its Luxury Plush option, which has a Soft and a Medium firmness level.
Sleepers can sink into the Nectar and Zenhaven mattresses, which provide a deep embracing experience. As the Zenhaven is a little softer than the Nectar, its cushioning support should be expected to be slightly higher, but the Nectar’s close cushioning shape is what memory foam fans need.
Most people should be able to get a good night’s sleep in either of these positions. Both provide the required comfort and support for a good night’s sleep. The hips of stomach sleepers may benefit from a firmer mattress. With its Gentle Firm setting, Zenhaven may be the best option for individuals who need a little extra support.
Comparing Sinkage and Bounce
Mattresses in this category vary slightly in quality. Zenhaven provides repositioning sleepers with much more bounce than any other mattress on the market.
Zenhaven’s latex layers respond quickly to overnight motions, making it more comfortable for sleepers. The Nectar’s deeper and harder foams should give sleepers a sturdy foundation to push off of, allowing them to reposition themselves as well.
Comparing Motion Transfer
There is nothing worse than waking up in the middle of the night to the sound of your partner or children climbing into and out of bed. An adjustable bed with motion isolation can provide this benefit.
Due to its Talalay Latex construction, the Zenhaven mattress fares well in motion transfer tests. This part of the challenge is won by the Nectar by the thinnest of margins, all because to memory foam’s inability to transfer motion across its surface. All in all, the movement on the other side of the bed should be hardly audible to sleepers.
Comparing Edge Support
Perimeter support can have a significant impact on people who sleep on the edge of their bed in order to optimize their sleeping surface. There are some similarities between these two products in this category. Due to the high level of support provided by both alternatives, it is difficult to evaluate which is superior.
Nectar vs. Zenhaven Compared Side-by-Side[table]
|Cover||Poly-blend that is quilted to memory foam||Organic Cotton quilted with New Zealand wool,|
|Materials||Gel memory foam and conventional foams||Natural Talalay Latex|
|Cooling||Gel inside the memory foam layer, cover is breathable||Wool, latex w/ pinholes|
|Firmness||6.5/10||4.5/10 or 7/10|
|Sinkage||Deep Hug||Deep Hug|
|Trial Period||365 nights||180-Night|
|Certifications||CertiPUR-US®||OEKO-TEX®, GOTS Certified cotton and wool|
|Adjustable Base Compatible||Yes||Yes|
|Shipping||Ships to U.S., White Glove Delivery is optional||Free White Glove Delivery to anywhere in the contiguous United States and parts of Canada|
|Made in the USA||No||Yes|
|Size||Nectar Price (w/o discount)||Zenhaven Price (w/o discount)|
Should I Buy Nectar or Zenhaven?
Both of these goods have distinct advantages and disadvantages that cater to specific preferences and budgets. In order to assist you in making an informed decision, here are some final thoughts.
We Would Recommend Buying Nectar if You are Looking for:
- Memory foam. This mattress’s memory foam should conform to your body in order to alleviate stress.
- A great value. There are several memory foam mattresses on the market, however this one is a bargain compared to others.
- Great motion isolation. Memory foam is incorporated into Nectar’s layers to take use of its motion-isolation qualities.
We Would Recommend Buying Zenhaven if You are Looking for:
- Natural materials. Mattresses made by Saatva are made with more environmentally-friendly procedures and materials.
- Firmness options. How firm is your mattress? Find a luxurious plush surface on the other side of the pillow. Is it too flimsy, or is it Find a firmness that keeps you afloat by flipping it upside down
- Enhanced cooling. A mattress made of latex, which is one of the coolest materials used in making a mattress, plus a cover made of wool that regulates temperature should prevent you from waking up in a pool of perspiration in the morning.
There is no clear winner in the mattress industry, and this appears to be the case in this situation. Ultimately, it’s all about what the client wants to do. Nectar may be a better choice if they are more concerned about their finances.
Nonetheless, if they’re on the hunt for a luxurious natural sleeping choice that’s also easy to adjust, Zenhaven might be the best selection for them. But it’s up to you to make that decision. Do not forget to read our in-depth reviews of both of these beds if you are having trouble deciding between them.
Check out our top selections for even more possibilities.